Keynote: The Hyper-Connected Supply Chain - Pushing E2E to the Extreme
Date & Time
Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 1:25 PM - 1:50 PM
Due to the abundance of accessible data, the notion of E2E Connectivity can be extended further than ever before. Supply Chain leaders are now faced with the possibility of fully connecting their supply chain operations by utilising digital applications throughout the E2E Supply Chain and feeding data back into common planning systems. Faced with the possibility of extending E2E from the source of raw materials to the consumer’ hand, we will explore the implications of extending the definition of E2E.
- How to achieve closer collaboration with customers to gain insight and enhance decision making?
- How to factor external data into planning and decision making?
- How to collaborate more closely with suppliers to fully map your supply network
- How to build a data infrastructure that captures data and allows real time visibility & manipulation for users
- What does this increased level of insight mean for supply chain strategy?